Good Morning my sweet gardening peeps, hope everyone had a wonderful Monday. Since this week is my Easter break week from school I spent most of Monday doing some deep cleaning and finally completed our laundry. Woo Hoo happy dance.
All day I had thoughts of gardening dancing through my head but I knew all to well if I went outside and put my hands on a hose or gloves there would be no turning back until the light of the moon!!! I do have plans to be out and about very soon but I must remain focused on cleaning my house and catching up on some other neglected tasks.
So without further ado here’s my quick Gardening To Do List for April
April 2015 Gardening To-DO List:
- Ants!!! figure out an organic way to get rid of these little boogers before my hubby gets out his chemicals ugh!!
- Radishes harvest for the seed
- Turnips harvest the two self seeded turnips and try making chips
- Bedding Plants plant in my containers on front porch and hanging wall basket
- Garden Design and Plans have hubby draw up a garden design and post our garden plans so we will know where, what and when to plant
- Seed inventory and planting plants
- Garden Journal
- Harvest to Table recipes and our own ‘cookbook’ of successes and do overs LOL
Thanks for stopping by for a visit and please leave a comment, I would love to know what you are digging into today 🙂
Best wishes always